Monday, August 11, 2014

WTF is a tabaku?


I can think of nothing to write about. Zip. Nada. Niente. Nichts. ペニス.

So, naturally I turn to my friends. I do have friends you know. One of them suggested I write about tabaku? "WTF is a tabaku?!" I thought. My immediate reaction was to google it. This is what I got:


Ehm. I don't think that's what he meant... but... hang on. She's kinda cute. Mmm. Yeah. Might use google picture search, no harm in that eh?


Oh my... What a milf... I'd vote for her... I think I'm in love...

For heaven's sake stop it man! You have a blog to write. 

Anyway. I need more subjects: fucked up sleep cycle, cocktails, Tesla motors.

Choices, choices...

What do I like about Tesla motors? I don't really know. I know almost nothing about them.

I do know that, unlike other electric cars, Teslas look great. And in the end, that's all that matters. Looks. Because we're superficial bastards. Maybe that's just me.

But man, just look at those legs... what I would do

Damn it. Not again.

Ok. New rule: no more milfs. Even if they are hot. And lovely. And well dressed. Just look at that hair...

I wonder if the colour of her hair is the same as her...

Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment